MatchPlace proposes several services, please find below the procedure to make a complaint for each services provided.
MatchPlace – Complaints
If you have a complaint about any aspect of our service, then we would like to hear from you. You can contact us by post, fax or email at email@example.com. Please address all correspondence to the Compliance Manager.
Our Complaints department will be best placed to receive your complaint and work with you to resolve it.
MatchPlace Limited has established an internal complaints procedure to ensure your complaint is dealt with efficiently and by the correct person. To help us investigate and resolve the problem as quickly as possible, please make sure you give us the following information:
● Your name, address and client reference number
● A clear description of your concern
● Details of what you would like us to do to fix it
● Copies of any relevant documents, such as letters
● A daytime telephone number where we can contact you
We will try to resolve your complaint immediately and with minimum of inconvenience to you. The more information you can give us the better. The first step is for us to be really clear on what the problem is and to identify with you what we can do to fix it.
Sometimes we will not be able to solve the problem immediately. If we are unable to resolve your complaint by the following day and if we have not already contacted you to agree our proposal for resolving the issue, we will:
● Send an acknowledgement of your complaint in writing within 5 working days.
● Confirm who will handle your complaint, and how you can contact them.
If your complaint is particularly complex in nature, we will keep you informed of the progress as we continue our investigations.
In any event we will endeavour to resolve your complaint and provide you with a full response within 15 working days. These may be extended up to 35 working days where an answer cannot be provided due to reasons outside of direct control. If this is the case MatchPlace will send a holding letter in the interim.
In our final response we will include:
● A summary of the complaint
● A summary of the outcome of our investigation
● Whether we acknowledge there has been any fault on our side and whether the complaint will be upheld
● Details of any offer to settle the complaint and how long this offer will remain open
● If you are an eligible client, a notification of your right to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service
If we are unable to provide you with a final response within 8 weeks we will write to you to give you:
● An explanation as to why we are unable to provide you with a final response and with an indication as to when you will get one.
● If you are an eligible client, a notification of your right to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
We value your feedback. Help us get it right every time.
MatchPlace IF – Complaints
Partner of LEMON WAY, a payment institution accredited by the ACPR (French Prudential Supervisory Authority) on the 24/12/2012 under number 16568J
LEMON WAY will not accept complaints pertaining to relations between the Partner and a third party. This article of the Framework Agreement only covers complaints pertaining to the lack of or poor execution of a payment Transaction carried out by LEMON WAY.
Complaints (disputes, right to opposition, access and rectification, etc.) may be made freely, upon request and addressed to LEMON WAY at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by written letter to the following address:
14, rue de la Beaune
Any dispute or request relating to:
- information communicated by LEMON WAY under the Framework Agreement,
- an error committed during the fulfilment of the payment Services or lack thereof,
- an error committed by LEMON WAY in the deduction of commission, tax or fees,
must be notified to LEMON WAY by the Partner as soon as possible after the day the Partner becomes aware or is believed to have become aware of such an event or within any longer time frame specified by special provisions or by law.
In accordance with the ACPR’s 2015-R-03 recommendation of 26 February 2015, an acknowledgement of receipt will be sent within a maximum of ten (10) days. Complaints will be processed within a maximum of two (2) months after receipt.
A complaints form is also available on our internet site: https://www.lemonway.com/reclamation
MatchPlace FX – Complaints
If you have any questions about our service, please contact us in writing by email email@example.com or by post to the Compliance Officer, The Steward Building, 12 Steward Street, London, E1 6FQ, United Kingdom.
We would like to hear from you.